Join the Partner Alliance
The Nouveau Systems Partner Alliance program enables partners to develop and maximize the value of a close working relationship with Nouveau Systems. The program provide the essential development, marketing, sales and support benefits that help partners exploit the benefits of Nouveau Systems technologies, infrastructure, and applications.
Types of Partnerships
The Nouveau Systems Partner Alliance Program provides five types of partnerships:
- Platform Partners: Companies that supply the hardware and operating systems on which Nouveau Systems solutions run. Platform Partners include hardware OEMs, device manufacturers, and operating systems vendors.
- Services Partners: Companies that have the resources and expertise to design, implement, host, and manage joint Nouveau Systems solutions on a regional, national, or multinational scale. Services Partners include Systems Integrators (SIs) and Technology Consultants.
- Solution Partners: Software companies with whole vertical solutions in specific industries or market segments that integrated with Nouveau Alliance Collaboration Platform and applications. Solution Partners include Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Application Service Providers (ASPs).
- Technology Partners: Software or hardware companies with technologies that extend, enhance, or complement the Nouveau Alliance Collaboration Platform and applications. Technology Partners include Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
- Value Added Resellers (VAR): Companies whose primary business model is reselling Nouveau Systems infrastructure and applications with hardware, networking solutions, customer application software, project management, consulting services and/or software integration services to create value-added solutions that address specific IT needs and goals.
Partner Alliance Requirements
Partners are tiered based on market impact, sales and technical competency, strategic alignment, global reach and a mutual commitment to develop markets.
Within the Platform, Services, Solutions, and Technology Partner categories, the Nouveau Systems Partner Alliance Program offers three partnership levels:
- Strategic Level: Global market leaders who make a strategic investment in and commitment to Nouveau Systems technologies, infrastructure, and applications worldwide.
- Premium Level: Regional market leaders who make a significant commitment to Nouveau Systems technologies, infrastructure, and applications, and who actively promote or provide essential technologies or services that complete and extend the Nouveau Alliance Collaboration Platform.
- Business Level: Technology and service providers that leverage Nouveau Systems technologies to extend, complete, implement, and manage best-of-breed solutions that solve business issues for joint customers. Most partners join the program at the Business Level.
For Value Added Resellers (VAR), the Nouveau Systems Partner Alliance Program offers two partnership levels:
- Premium VAR: Solution providers that demonstrate sustained financial success and significant customer traction reselling value-added solutions that leverage the Nouveau Alliance Collaboration Platform and applications.
- Authorized VAR: Solution providers authorized to resell Nouveau Systems infrastructure and applications, with other products and services to create value-added solutions that address specific IT needs and goals.
To learn more about the Nouveau Systems Partner Alliance Program, and to discuss becoming a Partner Alliance member, please contact the Nouveau Systems Partner Alliance Program today.